Comprehensive and Alternative Medicine
* There are 2 types of enzymes that control these cells, Lipogenic (increases the size) and Lipolytic enzymes (reduces the size).
* Women need more fat to keep fertile and have more Lipogenic and Less Lipolytic enzymes.
* The female hormone Estrogen activates and multiplies Lipogenic enzymes.
* It’s a well known fact that female body fat increases during puberty and pregnancy; excess estrogens mimic this phase of life.
* Female lower body fat cells are larger than the upper body, they also have more Lipogenic and less Lipolytic enzymes
* Fat storage is increased by toxins.
Incidents of breast cancer, ovarian Prostate Protocol cancer, and even uterine cancer are on the rise. In fact, all estrogen related cancers are increasing as well as symptoms related to estrogen dominance like endometriosis, PMS, uterine fibroids and benign breast tumors…and estrogen is at the root of all these conditions.
How can estrogen be dangerous? Don’t we all make estrogen? Yes, we all do-but what really matters is what happens to it once you make it as well as how much your cells and organs are exposed to it. Obviously, as a woman, you are going to automatically have a much higher exposure rate from estrogens produced inside your body, but the environment we live in has so dramatically changed in the last 30 years that you are also subject to extraordinary amounts of estrogen coming from outside your body. Many man-made chemicals mimic estrogen in our bodies (these are called Xenoestrogens) and these act like the most potent and dangerous estrogens.